Every motion you make, every action you take, and everything you do begins with a Thought. It happens quickly, you really don’t think about thinking, it just happens. We here at Positive Flow Foundation wanted to capture some encouraging thoughts, ideas, sayings, and quotes that we have read and heard and pass them along. After all, a thought cannot be heard, but the action of that thought can! Why not make that thought a POSITIVE one!
Feel free to share these with others, or refer to them when you feel you need some encouragement in your day
- 8/1/10: Whenever you find yourself in a difficult situation, stop and think. There is always a POSITIVE way to solve any situation. You just have to find it…
- 8/8/10: The POSITIVE thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
- 8/15/10: Once you replace negative thoughts with POSITIVE ones, you’ll start having POSITIVE results.
- 8/22/10: There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is POSITIVE or negative.
- 8/29/10: POSITIVE anything is better than negative nothing.
- 9/5/10: No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.
- 9/12/10: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are goofing off; prepare while others are playing; and live your dream while others are wishing.
- 9/19/10: Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do!
- 9/26/10: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- 10/3/10: Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- 10/10/10: It does not matter how slow you do something, as long as you do not stop. Stay active, Stay POSITIVE!
- 10/17/10: When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.
- 10/24/10: If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
- 10/31/10: It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to what happens to you that matters.
- 11/7/10: No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, if you keep trusting, if you stay POSITIVE, something good will come out of it!
- 11/14/10: When you can’t change something, change your attitude towards it!
- 11/21/10: Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- 11/28/10: People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road, doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
- 12/5/10: Fear less and hope more, whine less and breathe more, talk less and listen more, and hate less so that you can love more!
- 12/12/10: Don’t ever start a day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Before you go to bed, be sure you have a plan of how to glue those broken pieces together!
- 12/19/10: Don’t worry if your child will like their gift, worry about the child that knows he isn’t getting one.
- 12/26/10: Don’t let your New Year’s resolution be something that goes in one YEAR and out the other. May every day of your 2011 be POSITIVE!!!
- 1/2/11: Changing your face changes nothing, but facing your changes can change everything!
- 1/9/11: When fate closes the door on you, don’t give up, stay POSITIVE…go through the window!
- 1/16/11: Opportunity doesn’t knock, and then ring your doorbell, and then call you and say “I’m so sorry I missed you.” If you get the opportunity to do something, do it….POSITIVELY!!!
- 1/23/11: Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
- 1/30/11: Never regret any decisions, even if they may have been bad. Just make sure you learned something from each one of them.
- 2/6/11: Life goes by so fast that there are days when the person who says it can’t be done is interrupted by the person who is doing it!
- 2/13/11: Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. You are special, don’t let anyone make you feel differently!
- 2/20/11: Heal the past, live the present, and dream the future. Be POSITIVE about your past, act POSITIVE in your present, and think POSITIVE of your future.
- 2/27/11: Don’t be content with just being average. Average is as close to the bottom as it is to the top!
- 3/6/11: What you do speaks so loudly that I can’t hear what you are saying! So be sure that what you do is POSITIVE!
- 3/13/11: Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
- 3/20/11: There is always that “It’s the right thing to do.”…the hard part is doing it!
- 3/27/11: They say that before you die your whole life will flash before your eyes…make it worth watching!
- 4/3/11: Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
- 4/10/11: The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.
- 4/17/11: Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how to spend it. Dont’ let other people spend it for you!
- 4/24/11: The greatest gift you can give someone is your time…because when you are giving someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back.
- 5/1/11: If you miss an opportunity, do not fill your eyes with tears, for it may hide another better opportunity in front of you.
- 5/8/11: A mother understands what a child does not say. Make sure your mom HEARS what you have to say today…..Happy Mother’s Day to all the POSITIVE mother’s out there!
- 5/15/11: Let being “one of many” keep you humble: Let being “one of a kind” bring out your best! Stay POSITIVE my friends!
- 5/22/11: Only as high as you reach can you grow, only as far as you seek can you go, only as deep as you look can you see, only as much as you dream can you be.
- 5/29/11: You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
- 6/5/11: Sometimes there are no “Next Time” or “Second Chances”. Sometimes it is NOW or NEVER!
- 6/12/11: No one is ever promised tomorrow, so today…….be POSITIVE, be FAIR, be LOVING, be GIVING, and be YOUR BEST!
- 6/19/11: Remind your Father on his special day…that he is someone you look up to no matter how tall you have grown. Happy Father’s Day!
- 6/26/11: When you listen, you hear what is being said. When you understand, you hear what is not being said.
- 7/3/11: Happy Birthday America! Be proud and be POSITIVE, for our freedom is never free!
- 7/10/11: The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
- 7/17/11: True words are not always pretty…pretty words are not always true. Be POSITIVE by being honest!
- 7/24/11: Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- 7/31/11: A friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be somewhere else.
- 8/7/11: Where you are now may not be where we want to be; but while you are there, you might as well do something POSITIVE.
- 8/14/11: We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Be POSITIVE…always!
- 8/21/11: Just for today, no matter where I am going, or what I am doing, or who I am doing it with, it is my intention to focus on the positive.
- 8/28/11: If you want to get past “what was” to get to “what will be”, you need to pass through “what is”! Stay Positive My Friends!
- 9/4/11: A smile is a language that even a baby understands. Smile at a stranger today…it may make their day!!!
- 9/11/11: At times you have to follow your heart with a decision….just make sure to take your brain with you!
- 9/18/11: If you are ready to move forward, you have to be ready to give up the things that hold you back.
- 9/25/11: Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- 10/2/11: You know the saying “You never know what you’ve got until its gone.” Well in reality, you knew what you had the whole time, you just didn’t think you’d lose it.
- 10/9/11: No Matter What Is Lost You Can Still Always Find Value In What Is Left.
- 10/16/11: If you want to get past “what was” to get to “what will be”, you need to pass through “what is”!
- 10/22/2011: When you listen, you hear what is being said. When you understand, you hear what is not being said.
- 10/30/2011: Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- 11/6/2011: Life is either a board game or a card game…You either ROLL or you DEAL!
- 11/13/2011: It’s not in how many mornings you’ve seen the sun rise, but how well you used its light to see the day.
- 11/20/2011: It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
- 11/27/2011: Don’t cry over what is gone, smile about what remains.
- 12/4/2011: Ups & downs in life are important and keep us going, because a straight life even on an ECG means we are not alive.
- 12/11/2011: Sometimes you will never know the true value of a MOMENT until it becomes a MEMORY.
- 12/18/2011: Don’t judge people by their past, for that is not who they are anymore. Accept them for who they are because that is them today!
- 12/25/2011: You can’t change the direction of the wind…but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination!
- 1/1/2012: Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- 1/8/2012: Don’t judge people by their skin color, hair color, their body size or their outter beauty. If you do, you will entirely miss who they really are.
- 1/15/2012: No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else if fighting to survive.
- 1/22/2012: Forget what hurt you in the past…but never forget what it taught you!
- 1/29/2012: Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Don’t let the words “not possible” steer you away from trying!
- 2/05/2012: Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do!
- 02/12/2012: Don’t be a BACKUP plan for someone – and definately NOT a second choice!
- 02/19/2012: You only live once, don’t hesitate, you will miss your chance!
- 02/26/2012: Bring a positive attitude to your day! If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.
- 03/04/2012: Today be the one who who shoulders someone’s sorry and steers them toward sunlight.
- 03/11/2012: Saying yes to one thing means saying no to something else. You can’t do it all and you shouldn’t. Prioritize.
- 03/18/2012: We are not here on earth to see through each other, we are here to see each other through.
- 03/25/2012: Every tear has a reason. Be sure to understand it before you wipe it away.
- 04/01/2012: Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- 04/08/2012: It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it. It’s not what you see, it’s how you look at it. It’s not how your life is, it’s how you LIVE it!
- 04/15/2012: The reason the rear view mirror in your car is smaller than the windshield….Don’t dwell on the past. Focus on the future.
- 04/22/2012: Some people look for a beautiful place, others look to make a place beautiful – which one are you?
- 04/29/2012: You are the exact result of what you have done! If you want a different result, then do something different!
- 05/06/2012: Keep your chin up. No one expected you to save the world, otherwise you would have been born wearing a cape and tights!
- 05/13/2012: Don’t fool yourself. It’s not the load of issues and problems that break you down…it is how you carry them!
- 05/20/2012 – Worrying is a down payment on something that may never happen.
- 05/27/2012 – Real people aren’t perfect. Perfect people aren’t real. Be yourself, be positive, be happy <- That’s real!
- 06/03/2012 – If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
- 06/10/2012 – Stand in what you believe in, even if you are standing alone.
- 06/17/2012 – Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you’ve got.
- 06/24/2012 – If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it.
- 07/01/2012 – If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no.
- 07/08/2012 – If you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place.
- 07/15/2012 – Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right.
- 07/22/2012 – Be too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated!
- 07/29/2012 – The PAST is when you learned the lesson. The FUTURE is when you apply the lesson. Don’t give up in the MIDDLE.
- 08/05/2012 – Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer.
- 08/12/2012: The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
- 08/19/2012: There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.
- 08/26/2012: Never allow a person to tell you “No” who doesn’t have the power to tell you “Yes”.
- 09/02/2012: Life is short. Remember, focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.
- 09/09/2012: When things go wrong, don’t go down with them; Climb up and stay strong!
- 09/16/2012: Good instincts tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.
- 09/23/2012: The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
- 09/30/2012: Life is best lived knowing that who you are and what you have is always more than enough.
- 10/07/2012: You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel. Remember that!
- 10/14/2012: No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you’re better and walk away.
- 10/21/2012: You don’t need to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world! Go!
- 10/28/2012: A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be the carrier.
- 11/04/2012: You ARE capable of greater things than you realize. Believe. Trust. Do!
- 11/11/2012: Life is too short to walk around angry. So be happy and sing out loud!
- 11/18/2012: There’s nothing wrong about being happy, especially when you know it’s about time that you DESERVE TO BE!
- 11/25/2012: An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
- 12/2/2012: Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
- 12/9/2012: Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient.
- 12/16/2012: I’ve learned, that it is not what I have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.
- 12/23/2012: Before you pray, believe. Before you speak, listen. Before you spend, earn. Before you write, think. Before you quite, try. Before you die, live!
- 12/30/2012: Don’t let your ears witness what your eyes didn’t see. Don’t let your mouth speak what your heart doesn’t feel.
- 01/06/2013: Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Don’t let negative words or actions of others affect your smile!
- 01/13/2013: Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting!
- 01/20/2013: The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
- 01/27/2013: Never regret a moment in life. If it is good, it is wonderful. If it is bad, it is experience.
- 02/03/2013: The mistakes you made yesterday are helping you make the right decisions today that you will be proud of tomorrow.
- 02/10/2013: You will get there when you are meant to get there and not a moment sooner…so relax, breathe, be patient, and be POSITIVE!
- 02/17/2013: Remember that one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day!
- 02/24/2013: Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
- 03/03/2013: Don’t wish to be someone else just yet. You aren’t done with being the best you can be with your own self.
- 03/10/2013: One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone.
- 03/17/2013: It’s not where you are in life; it’s who you have by your side that matters.
- 03/24/2013: Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
- 03/31/2013: When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger!
- 04/07/2013: Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don’t give up!
- 04/14/2013: You are not given a good life or a bad life. You are given A life. It is up to you to make it good or bad.
- 04/21/2013: The MOST important decision you will ever make is what you do with the time that is GIVEN to you.
- 04/28/2013: Behind you is infinite power. In front of you are endless possibilities. All around you are boundless opportunities. Why should you fear anything? Go Positive!!!
- 05/05/2013: Every time you subtract negative from your life, you make room for more POSITIVE.
- 05/12/2013: Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
- 05/19/2013: Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.
- 05/26/2013: Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
- 06/02/2013: You can only do your best. And if they can’t appreciate that, it’s their problem, not yours.
- 06/09/2013: Not every person is going to understand you and that’s OK. They have a right to their opinion and you have every right to ignore them.
- 06/16/2013: Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. Happy Father’s Day!!!
- 06/23/2013: Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything.
- 6/30/2013: Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
- 07/07/2013: You can lie to what is in your head, but you can’t lie to what is in your heart.
- 07/14/2013: When you are thankful for the things you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive & things will get better.
- 07/21/2013: If you care about what other people think, you will always be their prisoner. Set yourself free of their thoughts, be POSITIVE and be YOU!
- 07/28/2013: Sometimes you got to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
- 08/04/2013: No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep. Make your waking hours POSITIVE ones!
- 08/11/2013: It is not easy, but it is worth it. Now repeat that every day.
- 08/18/2013: Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.
- 08/24/2013: Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.
- 09/01/2013: Strength is the product of struggle, you must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.
- 09/08/2013: This is your world. Shape it the way YOU want or someone else will do it THEIR way for you.
- 09/15/2013: Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.
- 09/22/2103: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
- 09/29/2013: Stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen.
- 10/06/2013: Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
- 10/13/2013: Surround yourself with POSITIVE people.
- 10/20/2013: You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, especially your own. Don’t ever waste it.
- 10/26/2013: Hard times are like a washing machine. They twist and they turn and knock us around…but in the end we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before.
- 11/2/2013: Be humble enough to know that you are not better than anyone, and wise enough to know that you are different from the rest.
- 11/10/2013: The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
- 11/17/2103: If you are looking for a happy ending and you can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time to start looking for a new beginning instead.
- 11/23/2013: Create beauty with your attitude, your behavior, and your actions.
- 12/1/2013: Your greatest reward for doing something POSITIVE is the opportunity to do more of it!
- 12/8/2013: Time has a way of fixing things. Be patient. It will all turn out exactly the way it’s mean to be.
- 12/15/2013: What ever YOU decide to do, make sure it makes YOU happy!
- 12/22/2013: May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
- 12/29/2013: May Christmas time remain with you every day. Giving, Sharing, and Caring – it NEVER gets old.
- 1/5/2014: Anyone can give up, it is the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that is true STRENGTH.
- 1/12/2014: Be the type of person that makes everyone you come across feel perfectly okay with being exactly who they are.
- 1/19/2014: Look for something POSITIVE in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
- 1/26/2014: You can’t live a POSITIVE life with a negative mind.
- 2/2/2014: Remember that sometimes not getting what you want, can be the best thing for you.
- 2/9/2014: People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. Make it POSITIVE!
- 2/16/2014: Be respectful of those who tell you the truth, no matter how hard it may be.
- 2/23/2014: There are many things in life that will catch your eyes, but only a few will catch your heart….pursue those!
- 3/2/204: Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time, it is about loving what you have and being grateful for it.
- 3/9/2014: As you look back at your life, realize that every time you thought you were being rejected from something good, you were actually being re-directed to something better!
- 3/16/2014: Your future is created from choices you make in every moment. May those choices be POSITIVE.
- 3/23/2014: No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice, and my choice is to be POSITIVE.”
- 03/30/2014: Repeat Daily: I am better than I was yesterday, but not as good as I will be tomorrow.
- 04/06/2014: Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown, just don’t unpack and live there.
- 04/13/2014: Practice the 3 complaint rule. You are allowed to complain about a specific thing 3 times. After that, accept it or change it. No More Complaining!
- 04/20/2014: Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher. Turn that into POSITIVE as you become stronger the next day!
- 04/27/2014: Be happy for no reason! If you are happy for a reason, that reason can be taken away from you, then you are in trouble.
- 5/4/2014: Be that person that honors their commitments even when it isn’t convenient.
- 05/11/2014: Being Defected is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- 05/18/2014: Everyone has a story locked inside of them. Get the story before you judge them.
- 05/25/2014: Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely, it isn’t worth having.
- 6/1/2014: There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. Thank Them Today!
- 6/8/2014: Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most.
- 6/14/2014: When you do something out of the kindness of your heart – do not come back later and try to collect on it.
- 06/22/2014: When you can’t have what you want, it’s time to start wanting what you have.
- 06/29/2014: The Challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.
- 07/06/2014: Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.
- 07/13/2014: Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
- 07/20/2014: Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
- 07/27/2014: Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
- 08/10/2014: Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.
- 8/17/2014: The biggest communication problem we have is we don’t listen to understand, we listen to reply.
- 08/24/2014: Life is about balance. Be kind, but don’t let people abuse you. Trust, but don’t be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.
- 08/31/2014: The secret of how to be successful: Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
- 09/07/2014: You can’t just hope for happy endings. You have to believe in them. Then do the work, takes the risks!
- 09/14/2014: Happiness is where you start from rather than where you end. Start by being happy!
- 9/21/2014: No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
- 9/28/2014: You are in charge of how you feel today. Positivity is a choice!
- 10/5/2014: Just be who you want to be, not who others want to see.
- 10/12/2014: Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how tough things were, tomorrow is your chance to make it better.
- 10/19/2014: If you look for reasons to be UNHAPPY, you will find them. If you look for reasons to be HAPPY, you will find them too.
- 10/26/2014: Keep holding on to whatever keeps you happy!
- 11/2/2014: Never regret anything. Because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
- 11/9/2014: Let go of the grudges of yesterday and hold on to the hope of tomorrow.
- 11/16/2014: If you can lie down at night knowing you made someone’s day a little brighter, you had good day!
- 11/23/2014: There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is POSITIVE or negative.
- 11/30/2014: Some people want it to happen. Some people wish it would happen. Others make it happen. #WhoAreYou
- 12/7/2014: Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
- 12/14/2014: Don’t believe those who tell you they will help, believe them only when they show you the help.
- 12/21/2014: Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- 12/28/2014: Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
- 01/04/2015: Whenever you fall, pick something up.
- 01/11/2015: Even the nicest people have their limits – don’t take advantage of someone helping you.
- 01/18/2015: You were born to win! Although to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win!
- 01/25/2015: Don’t ever give up on your dream, make it your reality by working towards it a little bit every day.
- 02/01/2015: Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Are you that someone?
- 02/08/2015: Life is not about winning the race. Life is about finishing the race and how many people we can help to finish the race!
- 02/15/2015: Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice!
- 02/22/2015: Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.
- 03/01/2015: Your thoughts lead you to your destination. Where are you headed? Think POSITIVE!
- 03/08/2015: Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.
- 03/15/2015: Too many people miss the little things because they have their eyes open for big things.
- 03/22/2015: There are so many BEAUTIFUL reasons to be happy, have you found yours?
- 03/29/2015: You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. Chin up, smile, and go…you got this!
- 04/05/2015: It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
- 04/12/2015: Never worry about numbers, help just one person at a time…start with the one nearest to you.
- 04/19/2015: Never stop being different. Celebrate your uniqueness.
- 04/26/2015: We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
- 05/03/2015: When you reach out to hold someone’s hand in comfort – sometimes you need that comfort more than them. #Humanity
- 05/10/2015: Be responsible for the outcomes, not the intentions.
- 05/17/2015: Whatever it is, don’t let it bother you. It’s not worth it.
- 05/24/2015: A setback is a setup for a comeback! Keep your mind positive!
- 05/31/2015: The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it!
- 06/07/2015: Why are you complaining about what you cannot control? You should be complaining about what you could have done but didn’t.
- 06/14/2015: We can all do something POSITIVE, even at the smallest level. Just try!
- 06/21/2015: Happy Father’s Day!!! Do not take lightly what it means to be a dad, you are cherished!
- 06/28/2015: Whatever you aim to be, make sure it is the best you can achieve!
- 07/05/2015: In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.
- 07/12/2015: Before getting upset, always ask yourself: Will this matter in six months, in a year, or in five years? If the answer is no, JUST LET IT GO.
- 07/19/2015: The ones who notice the storms in your eyes, the silence in your voice and the heaviness in your heart are the ones you need to let in.
- 07/26/2015: Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
- 8/2/2015: The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.
- 08/09/2015: Life: Remember it is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time, enjoy the journey, we all get to the finish line, AND you don’t want to be first!
- 08/16/2015: Be happy for no reason – it drives people crazy!
- 08/23/2015: When you truly don’t care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached an awesome level of freedom.
- 08/30/2015: Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from the negative.
- 09/06/2015: Leave the past where it belongs. Don’t look back when you know you shouldn’t.
- 09/13/2015: The difference between who you are and who you want to be….Is what you do!
- 09/20/2015: There is one thing in life you should overdose on: Kindness
- 09/27/2015: Sure life has changed a lot from when our parents were young. Why not start to change it for the better for when your kids get older.
- 10/04/2015: Make today a better day by choosing to see the good in the people you interact with today.
- 10/11/2015: There’s a time when you need to give up. Not because you can’t, but because your time and your efforts are not worth it.
- 10/18/2015: Don’t pretend things are easy when they’re challenging. People won’t trust you if they think you’re faking.
- 10/25/2015: Don’t let stupid little things ruin your happiness.
- 11/1/2015: Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible
- 11/8/2015: The best way to be happy is to turn the negatives into positives, don’t let anyone steal your joy, and be thankful for what you have.
- 11/15/2015: Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.
- 11/22/2015: If the simple things in life don’t put a smile on your face then you will never be truly happy.
- 11/29/2015: Be thankful for all you got, because you never know what you will get next.
- 12/06/2015: Let your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- 12/13/2015: No matter how hard you try, society is never pleased, so it’s easier to just be yourself.
- 12/20/2015: There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle
- 12/27/2015: Shine your own light, Show your true colors, Be Your OWN Person.
- 1/3/2016: Start Your Year off Right: A positive attitude promises a coming year of great happiness and success.
- 1/10/2016: Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
- 1/17/2016: The secret to opening the door to success: The door is not locked! #Success
- 1/24/2016: The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.
- 1/31/2016: To be blessed is to not need anything until you have it.
- 02/7/2016: In a world where you can be anything……Simply be yourself!
- 02/14/2016: No one is in charge of your HAPPINESS except YOU! Take charge, be happy.
- 02/21/2016: Be thankful for your wounds. Our wounds help us to produce and unleash our inner treasures.
- 02/28/2016: We’d achieve more if we chased our dreams instead of our competition.
- 03/06/2016: In the midst of change we often discover wings we never knew we had.
- 03/13/2016: Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.
- 03/20/2016: Work hard in silence; let your success be your noise.
- 03/27/2016: Tell more people that you love them. You never know how much they might need it.
- 04/03/2016: Results come over time, not over night. Get some rest, get up early and continue where you left off!
- 04/10/2016: It’s your decisions, not your conditions which shape your life.
- 04/17/2016: Keep your goals in front of you and your fears behind you.
- 04/24/2016: Don’t let today’s opportunities become tomorrow’s what ifs.
- 05/01/2016: It’s always more important to be kind than to be right.
- 05/08/2016: It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
- 05/15/2016: When people ask you “What do you do”, respond by saying “Whatever it takes”!
- 05/22/2016: Don’t be jealous of what people have, but you can duplicate what they did to have it.
- 05/29/2016: Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- 06/05/2016: Worrying is never worth it, all it does is interfere with your happiness.
- 06/12/2016: People are always gonna talk about you. Don’t let them discourage you from doing what YOU want.
- 06/19/2016: A lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other.
- 06/26/2016: Don’t judge a situation you have never been in.
- 07/03/2016: I don’t call them mistakes, I call them lessons. Learn from them, become a better person and keep it moving.
- 07/10/2016: I CAN’T = (I) (C )ertainly (A)m (N)ot (T)rying.
- 07/17/2016: Take a breath and enjoy the happy moments in life, they won’t wait for you to notice them.
- 07/24/2016: Be too determined to be defeated.
- 07/31/2016: Be like the sun! If you are going to RISE in the morning, you might as well SHINE for the rest of the day!
- 08/06/2016 – Focus on the things you can control. If you can’t control it, leave it alone. You will be happier in life this way.
- 08/14/2016: Your SMILE is your logo, your PERSONALITY is your business card, & the way you make others feel is your TRADEMARK. #BeHuman
- 08/21/2016: Youth is a gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
- 08/28/2016: The most useful asset of a person is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, ears open to listen, and hands willing to help.
- 9/11/2016: Be POSITIVE about your past, act POSITIVE in your present, and think POSITIVE of your future.
- 9/18/2016: Effectiveness only comes from practice, never from talking about doing it.
- 9/25/2016: First and foremost, a good leader serves others. #Leadership
- 10/2/2016: Make finding a solution a higher priority than placing blame. #Leadership
- 10/9/2016: True leadership involves not only the exercise of authority but also full acceptance of responsibility. #Leadership
- 10/16/2016: Goals are dreams with deadlines. #Leadership
- 10/23/2016: Leaders solve today’s problems while looking to tomorrow’s opportunities. #Leadership
- 10/30/2016: When you find someone doing small things well, put them in charge of bigger things. #Success
- 11/6/2016: Watch your attitude. It’s the first thing people will notice about you. #Success
- 11/13/2016: There are people who will always come up with reasons why you can’t do what you want to do. Ignore them! #Success
- 11/20/2016: Don’t be called out on strikes. Go down swinging. #Success
- 11/27/2016: Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is the lightning that does the work. #Success
- 12/4/2016: Keep your watch five minutes fast. #Success
- 12/11/2016: It’s no use saying We are doing our best. You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. #Success
- 12/18/2016: Set high goals for your employees and help them attain them. #Success
- 12/25/2016: Choose a business partner the way you choose a tennis partner. Select someone who’s strong where you are weak. #Success
- 1/1/2017: Do your homework and know your facts, but remember it’s passion that persuades. #Success
- 1/8/2017: When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone’s day! #Success
- 1/15/2017: Look for ways to make your boss look good. #Success
- 1/22/2017: Never waste an opportunity to tell good employees how much they mean to the company. #Success
- 1/29/2017: Don’t be surprised to discover that luck favors those who are prepared. #Success
- 2/5/2017: Choose work that is in harmony with your values. #Success
- 2/12/2017: Be enthusiastic about the success of others. #Success
- 2/19/2017: Leaders see more in others than others see in themselves. #Leadership
- 2/26/2017: Praise in public. Criticize in private. #Leadership
3/5/2017: LEAD means Learn, Educate, Appreciate, Develop. #Leadership
3/12/2017: Failure to take a risk is much worse than taking a risk that leads to failure. #Leadership
3/19/2017: Surround yourself with talent better than your own and carefully nurture it. #Leadership
3/26/2017: Most solutions are simple. #Leadership
4/2/2017: Leaders perform for results, not recognition. #Leadership
4/9/2017: A leader’s worst decision is the one that is never made. #Leadership
4/16/2017: Leaders learn from the past, focus on the present, and prepare for the future. #Leadership
4/23/2017: True leaders put the common good ahead of personal gain. #Leadership
4/30/2017: An in-person visit beats a written memo every time. #Leadership
5/7/2017: A leader’s state of mind affects every person in the organization. #Leadership
5/14/2017: Effective leaders are blessed with a not-so common trait – common sense. #Leadership
5/21/2017: Make important decisions only when you are alert and relaxed. #Leadership
5/28/2017: Provide the sky in which others can soar. #Leadership
6/4/2017: Be teachable; you don’t know everything. #Leadership
6/11/2017: Listen to feedback carefully. #Leadership
6/18/2017: A willingness to encourage change keeps you moving forward. #Leadership
6/25/2017: A leader is continually developing character and competence. #Leadership
7/2/2017: Trust your judgment and be willing to act on it. #Leadership
7/9/2017: Be willing to sacrifice. #Leadership
7/16/2017: I care about you. Say it, mean it, and live it. #Leadership
7/23/2017: Share your joy with others. #Leadership
7/30/2017: Talk slow but think quick. #Success
8/6/2017: Pay attention to the details. #Success
8/13/2017: Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. #Success
8/20/2017: When you go to borrow money, dress as if you have plenty of it. #Success
8/27/2017: Instead of using the word problem, try substituting the word opportunity. #Success
9/3/2017: Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice. #Success
9/10/2017: Be original. #Success
9/17/2017: When facing a difficult task, act as though it is impossible to fail. #Success
9/24/2017: Don’t mistake motion for efficiency. #Success
10/1/2017: When you wake up in the morning, create exciting things in your day. #Success
10/8/2017: Commit yourself to constant self-improvement. #Success
10/15/2017: Be kinder than necessary. #Wisdom
10/22/2017: Learn to recognize the inconsequential; then ignore it. #Wisdom
10/29/2017: Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. #Wisdom
11/5/2017: Volunteer to help a few hours a month working in a soup kitchen. #Wisdom
11/12/2017: Don’t waste time responding to your critics. #Wisdom
11/19/2017: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. #Wisdom
11/26/2017: Keep a tight rein on your temper. #Wisdom
12/3/2017: Remember that the more you know, the less you fear. #Wisdom
12/10/2017: Don’t expect money to bring you happiness. #Wisdom
12/17/2017: Never resist a generous impulse. #Wisdom
12/24/2017: Resist telling people how something should be done. Tell them what needs to be done. They will surprise you with creative solutions. #Wisdom
12/31/2017: Keep it simple. #Wisdom
1/7/2018: Don’t stop the parade to pick up a dime. #Wisdom
1/14/2018: Avoid sarcastic remarks. #Wisdom
1/21/2018: Measure people by the size of their hearts, not the size of their bank accounts. #Wisdom
1/28/2018: Remember that the person who steals an egg will steal a chicken. #Wisdom
2/4/2018: Don’t spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no politely and quickly. #Wisdom
2/11/2018: Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality. #Wisdom
2/18/2018: Act with courtesy and fairness regardless of how others treat you. #Wisdom
2/25/2018: Don’t let others determine your response. #Wisdom
3/4/2018: When you’re buying something that you only need to buy once, buy the best you can afford. #Wisdom
3/11/2018: Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job. #Wisdom
3/18/2018: Don’t major in minor things. #Wisdom
3/25/2018: Remember that what’s right isn’t always popular and what’s popular isn’t always right. #Wisdom
4/1/2018: Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born. #Wisdom
4/8/2018: The POSITIVE thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. #PositiveFlowFoundation
4/15/2018: Take initiative and encourage others to do the same. #Leadership
4/22/2018: Expect people to perform only as well as the example you set. #Leadership
4/29/2018: A leader has a sense of humility. #Leadership
5/6/2018: A leader has a sense of humor. #Leadership
5/13/2018: A leader has a sense of history. #Leadership
5/20/2018: True sincerity is a rate but valuable leadership trait. #Leadership
5/27/2018: Kindness is not weakness. #Leadership
6/3/2018: Leaders inspire others to motivate themselves. #Leadership
6/10/2018: Continue to work on your communication skills – both written and verbal. #Leadership
6/17/2018: Leaders look for great ideas, not just consensus. #Leadership
6/24/2018: Lead a balanced life and encourage the same in those you lead. #Leadership
7/1/2018: Leaders can take charge without being control freaks. #Leadership
7/8/2018: Be accessible and accountable. #Leadership
7/15/2018: Trust your gut feeling; it’s usually right. #Leadership
7/22/2018: People-focused organizations create the best bottom-line results. #Leadership
7/29/2018: Ask your associates, What would you do? Expect powerful results. #Leadership
8/5/2018: Leadership is not taught within the walls of academia. #Leadership
8/12/2018: Good leadership is much deeper than personal appearance. #Leadership
8/19/2018: Always try to empower others to do their best. #Leadership
8/26/2018: Winners are willing to accept the risk others are not. #Leadership
9/2/2018: Share your knowledge with associates. #Leadership
9/9/2018: Set priorities and live by them. #Leadership
9/16/2018: Follow the channels of authority. And remember that it works both ways. #Leadership
9/23/2018: Before you critique another’s behavior, list five positive things about that person. #Leadership
9/30/2018: Look for ways to make other people’s jobs more challenging and fulfilling. #Leadership
10/7/2018: The number one request of employees: to be appreciated for a job well done. #Leadership
10/14/2018: Anticipate chaos and be prepared to work through it. #Leadership
10/21/2018: Good leaders know how to help others achieve their full potential. #Leadership
10/28/2018: Decisions should be based on the core values of an organization. #Leadership
11/4/2018: Leaders have an innate ability to bring out the best in others. #Leadership
11/11/2018: Leaders realize that a house divided will fall. #Leadership
11/18/2018: Organizations that encourage everyone’s participation have an inside track to success. #Leadership
11/25/2018: Employees want to be heard and understood. #Leadership
12/2/2018: Focus on team victories, not individual triumphs. #Leadership
12/9/2018: Learn from failure; don’t be crippled by it. #Leadership
12/16/2018: Your rules apply to you as well. #Leadership
12/23/2018: Have a genuine concern for those you lead. #Leadership
12/30/2018: Exert your will through persuasion, not intimidation. #Leadership
1/6/2019: Be firm but fair. #Leadership
1/13/2019: Greet everyone with a smile and salutation each morning. #Leadership
1/20/2019: You are in partnership with the associates you serve. #Leadership
1/27/2019: Real leaders are mentors. #Leadership
2/3/2019: Listen with your heart as well as your head. #Leadership
2/10/2019: A leader puts empathy ahead of authority. #Leadership
2/17/2019: When trust is broken, all communication ceases. #Leadership
2/24/2019: A good decision today beats the perfect decision next week. #Leadership
3/3/2019: The path of least resistance is not always the best choice. #Leadership
3/10/2019: Leaders inspire; managers control. #Leadership
3/17/2019: Be real. Others know when you are just going through the motions of good leadership. #Leadership
3/24/2019: Change three bad habits a year – you will get phenomenal results. #Leadership
3/31/2019: Be willing to laugh at yourself. #Leadership
4/7/2019: Leaders focus on guiding, not ruling. #Leadership
4/14/2019: The acid test of an effective leader: Do you sleep well at night? #Leadership
4/21/2019: Time and energy spent worrying are wasted. #Leadership
4/28/2019: Continue to find new ways to support those around you. #Leadership
5/5/2019: Do not lower your standards to accommodate others. #Leadership
5/12/2019: Know when to get out of the way. #Leadership
5/19/2019: Manage procedures, lead people. #Leadership
5/26/2019: Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on. #Success
6/2/2019: Remember that a person who is foolish with money is foolish in other way too. #Success
6/9/2019: Keep expectations high. #Success
6/16/2019: Don’t be a person who says, Ready, fire, aim. #Success
6/23/2019: Follow you own star. #Success
6/30/2019: Enter a room like you own the place. #Success
7/7/2019: Seek opportunity not security. #Success
7/14/2019: Read between the lines. #Success
7/21/2019: Learn the rules. Then break some. #Success
7/28/2019: Take criticism as well as praise with equal grace. #Success
8/4/2019: Be sure your work involves something that enriches your spirit. #Success
8/11/2019: No one cares about your business the way you do. #Success
8/18/2019: Every now and then bite off more than you can chew. #Success
8/25/2019: Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you. #Success
9/1/2019: Focus on making things better, not bigger. #Success
9/8/2019: Don’t accept good enough as good enough. #Success
9/15/2019: Never resist a temporary inconvenience if it results in a permanent improvement. #Success
9/22/2019: Never apologize for being early for an appointment. #Success
9/29/2019: Get your priorities straight. #Success
10/6/2019: Look for opportunities to make people feel important. #Success
10/13/2019: Don’t confuse wealth with success. #Success
10/20/2019: Don’t quit a job until you have lined up another. #Success
10/27/2019: Intuition is often as important as the facts. #Success
11/3/2019: Give your clients your enthusiastic best. #Success
11/10/2019: Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life. #Success
11/17/2019: Go the distance. When you accept a task, finish it. #Success
11/24/2019: Never give up on what you really want to do. #Success
12/1/2019: The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. #Success
12/8/2019: Volunteer. Sometimes the jobs no one wants conceal big opportunities. #Success
12/15/2019: Hanging on just one second longer than your competition makes you the winner. #Success
12/22/2019: Perform your job better than anyone else can. That’s the best job security I know. #Success
12/29/2019: Instead of using the words, if only, try using the words net time. #Success
1/5/2020: Be a self-starter. #Success
1/12/2020: Set short term and long term goals. #Success
1/19/2020: Promise big. Deliver big. #Success
1/26/2020: Don’t delay acting on a good idea. #Success
2/2/2020: Success comes to the one who acts first. #Success
2/9/2020: Be willing to lose a battle in order to win the war. #Success
2/16/2020: Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. #Success
2/23/2020: Deadlines are important. Meet them. #Success
3/1/2020: Don’t flaunt your success, but don’t apologize for it either. #Success
3/8/2020: Do it right the first time. #Success
3/15/2020: Some things need doing better than they’ve ever been done before. #Success
3/22/2020: Spend your time and energy creating, not criticizing. #Success
3/29/2020: Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong. #Success